I apologise for being a little slow with this…
I have consulted Fred and we decided we had better have joint resolutions so that we can give each other support in trying to keep them. So:
1) Try not to have bad teeth. If the front teeth are getting long show them to Mummy so that she can trim them.
2) Don’t eat things that are bad for us. If Fred has a scabby lip, turn down the cucumber and anything else that might start it off again.
3) Make a plan to redesign the grassy hutch and stick to it. Don’t ‘overdo it’. Remember than less is more. Or something like that.
4) Don’t be rude to Hugo. That might be difficult. Try again the next day even if we’ve been rude to him today. (Haven’t managed to get through one day yet keeping this resolution, but one day at a time…)
I think four is probably enough, isn’t it? We did discuss whether to add ‘use the litter tray more’ in there, but we don’t want to overburden ourselves 🙂
3 thoughts on “My new year’s resolutions”
Personally, I don’t think you and your brother need to make resolutions, since you and he are already perfect, but your resolutions seem quite reasonable and doable. Good for you!
Me, I’m not going to bother. Not because I’m perfect, but because I’m lazy.
Aww! Be good to Hugo. He can be a bit overbearing at times, but I do love him lots, and at heart he’s a good boy. He and his American twin are just a breed apart, and to expect them to follow the rules made for us lesser mortals is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
You are wise and good-hearted Auntie Dawn. We bow to your insight and wisdom ❤
Just thought you’d like an update on our resolutions.
1) I showed mummy my teeth yesterday and she trimmed them for me today. Then she filed off a sharp corner on one of them. They feel nice now.
2) We havent had any problem with this so far.
3) I thought the grassy hutch should stay like it is till summer and Fred agreed, although he felt a little customisation round the edges wouldn’t hurt.
4) We weren’t rude to Hugo yesterday or today so far. He’s a bit under the weather at the moment. I think it’s just winter blues.
Comments are closed.