Bertie here today. I didn’t know what to talk about. Mummy said, tell people what you like. Percy said make a list of ten things. You don’t want to bore people.
So here is my list
- Apple. We don’t often have apple. It’s delicious. We had one yesterday. Mummy picked it up from the tree on the golf course. That means golf is good for something.
- Carrot. We get carrot most days but I never get enough. Percy says he and Midge don’t get enough either. Biggles says Oscar gets lots, and sometimes another in the evening. That’s not fair. Percy says it’s because Oscar needs to put on weight. That’s still not fair.
- My tent. My tent is blue. It’s in my loft area. I like to sleep on the fleece behind it, because it makes me feel safe. I like my tent.
- Running around in the garden. I love running around in the garden. I like the feel of the grass on my feet. I like eating grass too. I like the way the birds and things fly around above us. It makes me feel good to be out in the garden.
- Running around in the kitchen. It’s fun running around in the kitchen. It’s not as much fun as the garden. If Mummy leaves the door open, I like to go out in the garden, but she tells me off and makes me go back inside.
- My uncles, Percy and Midge. They live next door to me and they are good fun, mostly. They get irritated by me sometimes too. But I still like them.
- Can I stop at six, Percy?
- What about Mummy?
- Oh yes, I like Mummy too. I like Mummy a lot, especially when she gives me cucumber – oh!
- Cucumber. I like cucumber a LOT. 🙂
There, I’ve done it. I made a list of ten things.
What do you like?